Digital Marketing Executive
Our latest product - PaperCrowd - is changing the rules for research conferences.
Researchers use PaperCrowd to find and track conferences they’d like to attend. PaperCrowd will suggest new conferences based on their interests and what their colleagues are tracking.
Organisers use PaperCrowd to make their conference visible to the global research community in just a few minutes.
PaperCrowd is shiny and new - we just launched it last month. It’s also free. So all we have to do now is get 200,000 research conference organisers and 7 million researchers to join PaperCrowd.
Our customers are the world’s researchers. At Ex Ordo, we eat, sleep and breathe customer experience. We’re niche but we work with some of the largest research organizations in the world and serve customers in 57 countries. We’re 5 years old. We’ve grown exponentially and employ 14 people. We love our customers and we’ve bucket-loads of ambition.
You’ll find us nestled away in Galway’s Westend; down by the canal overlooking the Claddagh. On a sunny day we eat lunch at the Spanish Arch, watching the boats bob by. Our feet are planted in the heart of medieval Galway, while our minds dream of what we can do for the world’s researchers.
We’re looking for a unique talent who can weave PaperCrowd into the fabric of the global research community.
We’re looking for a growth hacker.
- Primary or masters degree in Marketing (or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in growing a digital brand
- Experience of publishing in digital channels (social & SEO)
- Experience of marketing automation tools and analytics tools
- Experience in growth hacking / lead generation
- Spread the word. Promote PaperCrowd via email and social marketing
- Identify global PR opportunities for PaperCrowd
- Monitor and improve PaperCrowd metrics (SEO, distrubution, impact)
- Work day-to-day with the sales/marketing, content and product teams
- Manage the social channels for PaperCrowd
- Gather feedback from PaperCrowd members to feed into the development roadmap
- Profile PaperCrowd members, identify potential leads for our conference management solution, and arrange demos for the sales team
- Ensure PaperCrowd members receive timely, appropriate messaging and content
Working at Ex Ordo
About our company
Ex Ordo is a software company that develops web and mobile applications for the research publishing industry.
Researchers have a highly technical process for collecting, reviewing and publishing papers at conferences. Our application manages that process and also provides ancillary services such as online registration, mobile apps and scheduling tools.
We are a young entrepreneurial company that is rapidly growing to become the world’s leader in research conference publishing. We work with 11 of the top 20 universities in the world and we’ve customers in 55 countries. We are a team of 14 ambitious and proud employees and we need someone to help us articulate our mission and our vision.
Working With Our Team
Some of the perks
Tight Knit Company
We’re a small company of 14 people with an amazing company culture. You’ll sit feet away from the founders in an open plan office, where you’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact.
We believe in flexible working hours, open communication and giving people responsibility to take risks. We'll never tell you how to work – that's up to you, so long as you're amazing at what you do.
You’ll get a shiny new MacBook Air, a 2nd screen, a wireless keyboard and a mighty mouse. Your desk will overlook the canal where a parade of swans will bow their heads and salute you every day.
We’re a huge supporter of the Galway Startup Community. Most of our team have either participated in or organised a Startup Weekend. We also give talks and run community events in Galway.
Working in Galway
About our lovely city
European Capital of Culture
Steeped in History
You’ll work in Galway, the city of the tribes. Famous for its festivals and friendly people.
“Top Micro European City of the Future”
— Financial Times
“The Friendliest City in the World”
— Travel + Leisure Magazine